[Haskell] Faculty Position in Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace

Andrew Tolmach tolmach at pdx.edu
Thu Oct 29 00:42:03 UTC 2015

The Computer Science Department at Portland State University (PSU) is seeking to hire faculty to work in the broad area of secure and trustworthy cyberspace—including researchers who are applying formal methods, theorem proving, or programming languages to security problems. We invite applications for multiple tenure-track assistant professor faculty positions to begin Fall 2016.  Exceptional applicants at other ranks will also be considered.  Other specific areas of computer science under consideration are: artificial intelligence; machine learning; data mining; data-intensive systems; and networks and systems of connected things.   Our department currently has 24 tenure-track faculty members and offers BS, MS, and PhD degrees.  Portland State is Oregon’s largest university, and is located in downtown Portland, Oregon, offering proximity to world-class restaurants, cultural venues, exceptional outdoor activities, and collaborations with Portland’s burgeoning software industry.   For more information and instructions on how to apply, please visit http://www.pdx.edu/computer-science/open-faculty-positions <http://www.pdx.edu/computer-science/open-faculty-positions>.