[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: unordered-graphs

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:58:46 UTC 2015

I have a relatively hacked-together graph library that uses
unordered-containers as a backend available if anyone finds it
interesting/useful:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/unordered-graphs

It's primarily developed just for my own needs and thus I'm not sure
how much future work I'll be doing on it, but I'm willing to accept
pull requests.

This library was semi-experimental in that I also tried a few things
out with it:

* Polymorphic node type

* Fixed auto-generated edge type: this is because (node,node, label)
triples (ala fgl) do not provide sufficient information to be able to
distinguish between multiple edges, etc.

* Type parameter to determine whether the graph is directed or undirected.

* Typeclass to allow you to determine the type/output of a a match (I
didn't end up actually using this, as the one time I needed to do a
match I found the extra polymorphism caused problems; it also isn't
comprehensive as I didn't write all that many instances.)

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
http://IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com