[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haskell Platform 7.10.2

Sven Panne svenpanne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:45:38 UTC 2015

> Haskellers, we are pleased to announce the release of
>
> Haskell Platform 7.10.2
> *get it here... <https://www.haskell.org/platform/>*
> [...]

Nice! I've just tested things under Windows, and everything works for me so
far, only one tiny nit remains: In the documentation index
(file:///.../Haskell%20Platform/7.10.2/lib/extralibs/doc/index.html)
package names for the non-GHC packages are still missing in the right
column, see attached picture. I'm not sure if this is a glitch in the HP
build or a bug in Cabal or a bug in Haddock or..., so I don't know where to
open an issue. Does anybody have a clue what might cause this? If I build
packages locally in a sandbox, their documentation shows similar bugs. Is
this working for other people or do they experience the same behavior?

Nevertheless, great work!

Cheers,
   S.