[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: fgl-5.5.2.0 and fgl-arbitrary-0.2.0.0

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:07:52 UTC 2015

I'm pleased to announce that I've (finally!) just released version
5.5.2.0 of [fgl].  Major changes in this release include a test suite,
refactorings, code clean-ups and the following potentially breaking
changes (in that they were previously unspecified or incorrect):

    - `nodeRange` and `nodeRangeM` for the various graph data
      structures erroneously returned `(0,0)` for empty graphs (making
      them indistinguishable from graphs containing the single node
      `0`).  They now match the default implementation of throwing an
      error.

    - The behaviour of `delLEdge` when dealing with multiple edges was
      unspecified; it now deletes only a single edge and the new
      function `delAllLEdge` deletes all edges matching the one
      provided.

All changes can be found in the changelog.

[fgl]: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/fgl

Along with this I'm releasing version 0.2.0.0 of [fgl-arbitrary] (i.e.
the "I finally build against the version on Hackage" release).

[fgl-arbitrary]: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/fgl-arbitrary

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com