[Haskell] Research internship at Facebook

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:42:16 UTC 2015

We have a research internship available for summer 2016 working with the
Haxl team at Facebook.  The internship is available to mid-term PhD
students, and should be of interest to anyone who is interested in
working on Haskell, concurrency, garbage collection, static analysis, or
related areas.  We have a number of projects in mind and we would aim to
take the student's background and expertise into account when choosing
the specific project.

For more details and to apply, go here:

https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/a0I1200000I9saG/

Cheers,