[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: jhc-0.8.1

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue May 13 09:56:11 UTC 2014

I modified it so all packages depended on are listed in only a single
spot in the configuration to make it easier to change and give much
better error messages. see the new
http://repetae.net/repos/jhc/configure.ac and the NEEDS_PACKAGE
macros.

Possibly existing instances are pretty easy to work around, see
USE_MONOID_DOC in the config file. I'll make the show instance for
identity conditionally defined too, since that seems to be floating
around. Having to specify specific versions in the script would be
hacky, much better to actually identify the reasons for
incompatibility and choose based on that.

    John

--
John Meacham - http://notanumber.net/