[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: jhc-0.8.1

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue May 13 03:09:55 UTC 2014

Yeah, there was a bug in the way it detected editline/readline which
has been fixed in the repo.

You can run configure with --disable-line to work around it. or change
the word USE_NOLINE to USE_READLINE in src/Util/Interact.hs

always some silly typo that works its way in somewhere. I should stop
the version number shift and declare it 1.0.0 and use the third digit
for actual point releases rather than keep the perpetual 0.x.y wasting
the first digit. but then I can't hide behind the 'beta' shield
anymore. :)

    John

--
John Meacham - http://notanumber.net/