[Haskell] ANN: hledger-0.23, hledger-web-0.23

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu May 1 16:16:33 UTC 2014

I'm pleased to announce hledger and hledger-web 0.23!

This release includes command-line fixes and polish, a new accounts
command, and a number of changes to the balance command relating
to --depth, --flat, and multicolumn mode, which I find has made it much
more useful. Release notes:
http://hledger.org/release-notes#hledger-023-201451 .
Contributors to this release: Peter Simons and Marko Kocić.

hledger (http://hledger.org) is a command-line tool and haskell library
for tracking financial transactions, which are stored in a human-readable
plain text format. It can also read CSV or timelog files. It provides useful
reports, and can also help you record new transactions interactively.
Add-on commands include hledger-web (a web interface),
hledger-irr (for calculating internal rate of return) and hledger-interest
(for generating interest transactions).  hledger is inspired by and largely
compatible with Ledger.

Installation:

cabal update; cabal install hledger [hledger-web]
(see http://hledger.org/installing for help)
or sponsor a binary at http://hledger.org/download

Best!
-Simon