[Haskell] ANN: ZuriHac 2014

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 16:49:54 UTC 2014

Dear Haskellers,

After a very successful ZuriHac 2013 we are delighted to announce ZuriHac 2014!

When: Friday 6 June 2014 - Sunday 8 June 2014
Where: Erudify offices, Zurich, Switzerland

ZuriHac is an international Haskell hackathon: a grassroots,
collaborative coding festival with a simple focus, to build and
improve Haskell libraries, tools, and infrastructure.

This is a great opportunity to meet your fellow Haskellers in real
life, find new contributors for your project, improve existing
libraries and tools, or even start new ones!

Registration

If you wish to attend, please register by filling in this form:

http://bit.ly/ZuriHac2014

Please note that we have a limited number of places
-- first come, first served.

Full details can be found on the wiki page:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac2014

We look forward to seeing you there!

-- The organisers of ZuriHac 2014

ZuriHac 2014 is sponsored by Erudify & Google