[Haskell] ANN: psqueue-benchmarks - benchmarks of priority queue implementations

Louis Wasserman wasserman.louis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 23:44:04 CET 2013

I don't remember the answer to either of your questions, I'm afraid --
queuelike was last updated in 2009 (!), and that's really the last time I
looked at it.  That said, I'm not sure I follow how queuelike is a psqueue
at all as opposed to a pqueue?

Louis Wasserman
wasserman.louis at gmail.com
http://profiles.google.com/wasserman.louis