[Haskell] ANN: psqueue-benchmarks - benchmarks of priority queue implementations

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Fri Mar 29 23:17:38 CET 2013

Hey Louis,

I think that queuelike is still a nice psqueue implementation (and I
personally don't dislike the api), so may I ask two more questions:

* Do you have any clue why toList is 10 times slower than in the other
implementation? It is based on extract, and queuelike's extract is very
fast compared to the others ... that is weird.

* What could I do such that queuelike creation is not measured as
instant? Using whnf does not seem to be enough.

Thank you
Niklas