[Haskell] ANN: Google co-sponsoring ZuriHac 2013

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:18:49 CEST 2013

Dear Haskellers,

I would like to remind you that the Zurich FP Afternoon (with a
keynote by Simon Marlow) is taking place next week (13:00, Thursday,
29 August) and is directly followed by the ZuriHac 2013 Haskell
Hackathon [1].

There are still some places available at both events -- you're welcome
to register at:

http://bit.ly/ZuriHac2013Reg

Google Switzerland will co-sponsor the FP Afternoon and ZuriHac 2013
together with ETH Zurich and Erudify.

Their sponsorship means we can give each attendee a free t-shirt
(picture on the wikipage [2]) and free food and drinks during the FP
Afternoon.

Google is also offering a quiz during the FP Afternoon with prizes
including a Galaxy S4 mini.

I hope to see you there!

Bas

[1] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac2013