[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts-1.13.2
niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:29:59 CEST 2012
I'm pleased to announce the release of haskell-src-exts-1.13.2!
* On hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts
* Via cabal: cabal install haskell-src-exts
* Darcs repo: http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts
This release contains only a few small tweaks and bug-fixes.
1.13.1 --> 1.13.2
* Fix the bug with the precedence of unary prefix minus.
Previously it was resolved as binding more tightly
than any infix operator, now it is correctly treated
as having the same fixity as binary infix minus.
1.13.0 --> 1.13.1
* Allow an optional semi before the closing tag of
an element. This achieves a similar effect for
XmlSyntax in do blocks as DoAndIfThenElse does for
the if construct. No more need to indent the closing
tag one step further than the opening tag.
* Add a dummy 'noLoc :: SrcLoc' to L.H.E.SrcLoc, to
use when generating code. It could definitely be
done more elegantly, but not without inducing another
major version bump, so later.
* Fix a regression from 1.11.x where the parser would crash
upon encountering non-simple class/data declaration
heads, e.g. 'data A [a]'. Now fails with a parse error
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell