[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Parallel and Concurrent programming in Haskell, a tutorial

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:54:32 CEST 2011

I've put together a tutorial on Parallel and Concurrent programming in
Haskell, here:

   http://community.haskell.org/~simonmar/par-tutorial.pdf

The main reason for writing this was that I needed some lecture notes
for a course at the CEFP summer school next month, but I hope the
material is useful to the Haskell community in general.  There's a
github repository containing the source and sample code:

   https://github.com/simonmar/par-tutorial

so feel free to send contributions for improvements, and any feedback is
most welcome!

Cheers,
	Simon