[Haskell] Problems with (projects|community).haskell.org

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 10 10:03:04 CET 2011

Also, is there any news yet on a procedure for community members with
accounts on projects.haskell.org to get access to them again? My ssh
publickey login is no longer being accepted. I had an account mainly
for hosting the darcs repo and the website for my project
grammar-combinators. The website has been down for a couple of weeks
now.

Dominique

P.S.: This is not a complaint, I'm just hoping for a status update.
P.P.S.: Thanks to the people working on fixing this..