[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: iteratee-compress 0.1.1
uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 07:09:52 EDT 2010
Iteratee-compress provides compressing and decompressing enumerators
including flushing. Currently only gzip is provided but at least bzip
Changes from previous version:
- Independent from zlib library (Haskell one, not C)
- Allow hand-flushing the contents (from outside).
- Fix potential memory-leak
- BZip support
- Generic interface for flushing
To think about:
- Should inner iteratee be able to request flushing?
PS. It did change API by removing dependency on zlib but I home such
breakage in 0.1.x will be allowed
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/attachments/20101024/cc95f187/attachment.bin
More information about the Haskell