[Haskell] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 155 - October 20, 2010 (Originally posted to Haskell-Cafe)

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 22 03:52:02 EDT 2010

| Malcolm Wallace noticed that I had not posted the HWN to this list,
| and requested that I do so.
| I realize that many of you are also following -Cafe, and I do
| apologize if this is a bit spamish due
| to that.  Hopefully some of you will find this useful.

Personally I welcome the Haskell Weekly News, and would love it to be posted to the Haskell list regularly.  It's not spam.  The bandwidth of Haskell-Cafe is too high for me, and HWN serves as a useful summary.

I suspect most people will agree, so perhaps (to avoid more spam) those who agree can sit tight, while anyone who definitely *doesn't* want to see HWN in their mailbox can sing out.  If there is significant disagreement we can discuss.  Until then, send it along, Daniel.  Thank you for doing it.

Simon