[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: barchart-0.1.1

Sebastian Fischer sebf at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Mar 8 04:56:16 EST 2010

On Mar 7, 2010, at 6:10 PM, Sebastian Fischer wrote:

> barchart is a command-line program with associated Haskell library

The API is not generated on Hackage probably because the diagrams
library cannot be built on GHC 6.12. I will upload Haddock
documentation separately on the project website.

However, I have some problems generating it. Even with

'cabal haddock' does not generate links to the required packages. It
seems this option has no effect. What am I doing wrong? And is there a
way to different html-locations for different packages? The API of the
Diagrams library is not on Hackage so I'd like to give a special value
for it.

How can I generate an API for barchart with links to all dependencies?

Underestimating the novelty of the future is a time-honored tradition.