[Haskell] ANN: haskell-src-exts-1.8.0
niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:36:31 EST 2010
I'm pleased to announce the release of haskell-src-exts-1.8.0!
* On hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts
* Via cabal: cabal install haskell-src-exts
* Darcs repo: http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts
For users of hsx, the latest version 0.6.1 works unchanged with this release.
1.7.2 --> 1.8.0
* Add an instance Show Fixity (derived).
* Support for the new ANN and INLINE_CONLIKE pragmas.
* Remove support for CFILES and INCLUDE pragmas. The support wasn't
correct anyway, as it assumed the pragmas appeared at the top of
files. As CFILES/INCLUDE pragmas can (and do) appear anywhere,
there's no hope to support them in the AST. Better to remove the
support altogether. Files with CFILES/INCLUDE pragmas can still
be parsed of course, but those pragmas will be handled as comments.
* Parsing with ignoreLinePragmas = False now correctly updates the
* Allow the whole SPECIALISE/INLINE family of pragmas in instance
declarations. The InsInline constructor is removed, and is now
represented by 'InsDecl (InlineSig ...)'.
* Fix a bug with line numbering and quasi quotes, and a similar one
with line numbering and CDATA.
* Fix a few minor bugs in the exactPrinter.
* Fix the strange handling of so called strings in LINE pragmas.
More information about the Haskell