[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Functional Programming Bibliography

Janis Voigtländer jv at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Fri Jan 15 00:17:00 EST 2010

Isaac Dupree schrieb:
> (Is it essential that they *are* normalized? Also, by the way, your

Yes. Take a German name (like mine), or a Spanish one, or ..., and you
get problems with identifying. For example, ACMs Digital Library is not
good at that.

> Is there related bibliographic-website work on the Web? Somehow my

As I just mentioned, http://researchr.org/.

(Which, by the way, comes from Eelco Visser, a long time Haskell friend,
and is based on the Stratego/XT work than many here will have heard of
or seen.)

Jun.-Prof. Dr. Janis Voigtländer
mailto:jv at iai.uni-bonn.de