[Haskell] haskell.org migration complete

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Fri Dec 3 00:48:58 CET 2010

> The haskell.org server migration is now complete.
> Please let us know if you have any problems.

Beginning this week, the majority of mails from haskell.org
lists seem to end up in my ISP's spam filter. That would be
Yahoo! - I wonder whether others here have seen a similar
effect when checking their spam filters?

I don't know whether this is caused by the migration, but
it made me wonder about something I recalled reading
about whitelisting mailing list senders with ISPs, and a
little search found the following:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitelist
    http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/basics/
    http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/forms_index.html
    http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/bulkv2.html
    http://www.novablog.info/2008/10/21/5-simple-steps-to-improving-e-mail-deliverability/

So it might be related to the new server. Is whitelisting
something the mailing list hosting service should deal
with, or is that left to the customer?

Claus