[Haskell] (no subject)
sweirich at cis.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:15:25 EDT 2009
Call for Participation
ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Symposium 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland, 3 September 2009
The ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Symposium 2009 will be co-located with the
2009 International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP).
The purpose of the Haskell Symposium is to discuss experiences with
Haskell and future developments for the language. The scope of the
symposium includes all aspects of the design, semantics, theory,
application, implementation, and teaching of Haskell.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN:
* Early registration deadline: July 30, 2009
Local arrangements (including travel and accommodation):
* Conference reservation/rate deadline: July 20, 2009
* ICFP09 & Haskell 09 coincides with the final week of the Edinburgh
Festival, one of the premier arts and cultural festivals in the
world. The opportunity to attend the Festival is a plus! Due to
the popularity of Edinburgh during the festival period, we
strongly recommend booking accommodation early.
See you in Edinburgh,
Haskell 2009 Program Chair
p.s., don't forget about the ICFP Programming Contest this weekend!!
* Friday, June 26 to Monday, June 29
* Organizers: Computer Systems Design Laboratory (University of
More information about the Haskell