[Haskell] ANN: curl-1.3.4
sigbjorn.finne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:40:19 EST 2009
a new version 'curl', a complete Haskell binding to the libcurl API,
is now available and have been uploaded to Hackage:
Git repo at git://code.galois.com/curl.git
Appended is the list of changes since the previous release.
Most notable is the overloading of representation of response
buffers (and headers), allowing for the use of ByteStrings.
Speedups might be had as a result...
Version 1.3.4: released 2009-01-18; changes from 1.3.3
* Overloaded Network.Curl operations over response representation
of payloads and headers. Controlled via CurlBuffer and CurlHeader
classes. New actions:
- curlGetString_, curlGetResponse_,
perform_with_response_, do_curl_, curlHead_
* Provided ByteString instances (strict and lazy)
* No modification in calling interface to existing exports,
so backwards compatible.
* Added Show instance for Network.Curl.Opts.CurlOption
* curl_version_string, curl_version_number now gives you access
to version info of underlying lib you _compiled_ the package with.
* Sync'ed wrt libcurl-7.19.2, so bunch of new options added to
Network.Curl.Opts. Use version functions to determine if they
are supported though.
More information about the Haskell