[Haskell] Help : data & concurrent packages

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Tue Jan 13 16:14:12 EST 2009

Hello,

On Tuesday 13 January 2009 18:26, bft wrote:
> Hi !
> Can someone tell me where to download the *data* and *concurrent *packages.

I recall data and concurrent packages from some years back, but I would assume
that they are merged into the base package nowadays where GHC-6.10.1 is the
latest release of GHC. I suggest that you just remove these package
dependencies (in case they happen to bother, somehow) and, if any name turns
out to be undefined, try http://haskell.org/hoogle/ to search for it.
Packages are usually located via
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/hackage.html .

Best regards