[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: EEConfig-1.0

Bartosz Wójcik bartek at sudety.it
Tue Nov 18 16:25:24 EST 2008

ExtremlyEasyConfig
============
I've searched for simply library to read parameters from input file. I've
found ConfigFile only one and during reading its docu understood, that for
simple functionality I needed I'd rather write faster sth new than understood
usage of this powerfull cannon.

Here it is.
It recognizes given parameters and their values. As input it becomes list of
parameters and all their possible values in format [ParameterInput] and input
String where parameters will be searched for. As output it deliveres
recognized parameters and their values in format [ParameterOutput], where
only these parameters are present which have been found in the input string.
This format can be tranformed then to Map one and as such easy queried. Handy
functions provided.
Parameters in the input string have to be always given in following format:
(<flagname> <parameter>)*. Anything what is not recognized as parameter or
value is ignored.

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/EEConfig

Haddock doesn't show 2 query functions from the source, I've no idea why.

Best regards,
Bartek