[Haskell] Announce: hback - dual n-back memory game (0.0.2)

Norbert Wojtowicz wojtowicz.norbert at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:44:32 EDT 2008

I'm pleased to publically announce a little project I've worked on.
Based on a recent research paper [0] that claims fluid intelligence
could be improved by training working memory, I wrote up a dual n-back
test memory game in Haskell and gtk2hs. This is still essentially an
alpha release: all comments are most welcome.

Original post (includes gameplay instructions):

Updated version (overhaul of game with some feature updates):

Cabal file can be found on hackage:

[0] http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/0801268105v1