[Haskell] 2nd ANNOUNCE: HCAR 12/2007

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 9 04:40:14 EST 2008

Thank you Andres!  As always it's amazing how much is going on in Haskell land, and running the Haskell Communities and Activities Report is a real service to our community.  You are a star.

Everyone else: I see that Andres would like to hand on the HCAR editor-ship to someone else.  Get in touch with him -- don't be shy!  This would be a great way for you to contribute.

Simon