[Haskell] ANN: Hoogle with more libraries

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 06:11:41 EST 2008

Hi Neil,
   This is a great addition!  There's several packages up there that I
want to search.  A couple of small bug reports though:

1. Searching using a package name that isn't all lower case results in
nothing (e.g. (a -> b) -> f a -> f b +InfixApplicative gives no
results, while (a -> b) -> f a -> f b +infixapplicative gives 2).
2. Searching with the +package syntax seems to remove all other
possible results.  Perhaps it would be nice to show results from the
default library set below.

And one feature request:
If you get the package name wrong (i.e. specify a package that hoogle
can't see), it would be nice for it to report something like google
does -- maybe you meant xyz.

Bob