[Haskell] Image manipulation

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:57:18 EDT 2007

On 10/29/07, Björn Wikström <listuser07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! I have lots and lots of images (jpegs) that I would like to manipulate
> and shrink (in size). They are around 5 Mb big, so I thought this would be a
> good Haskell project since it's a lazy evaluating language. The problem is
> that I can't find any libraries for image manipulation. Anyone who knows
> something that would interest me and maybe give me some advices?

It's not released yet, but I'm working on a set of Haskell bindings
for the ImageMagick library. If people are interested in using what I
have so far / helping work on it, I can upload the code somewhere.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * catamorphism.org * Often in error, never in doubt
"I soon discovered that if you keep your mouth shut, people are apt to