[Haskell] not-so-newbie question

Wolfgang De Meuter wdmeuter at vub.ac.be
Sun May 20 15:38:29 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I used to be a Gofer freak on my Mac back in the mid-nineties.
Recently I have regained interest in FP and I'm trying to get hold of
an implementation of Haskell on my G4. I must say that this hunt has
been quite frustrating until now. I don't know unix and I'm unwilling
to learn it just to install a Haskell interpreter. Apart from an old
GHC 6.4.2, *every* implementation that I have downloaded so far is
full of installation scripts,  and stuff like that.

Does anyone know of a site where I can download a simple MacOsX
binary application? Download&double-click is really the only thing I
want to do before starting to program in Haskell.

Cheers
Wolf