[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Harpy -- run-time code generation library

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Fri May 11 06:44:16 EDT 2007

Very nice!

Regarding the use of labels, did you consider using "circular
programming with recursive do" to define and reference labels like in:

Russell O'Connor, Assembly: Circular Programming with Recursive do
http://haskell.org/sitewiki/images/1/14/TMR-Issue6.pdf

The advantage of that technique is that you don't have to create a
bunch of labels at the start of your assembly-program. You just define
them at the place where you need them. Using recursive do notation you
can even reference (jmp) to labels _before_ you define them!

Thanks,

Bas van Dijk