[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: rsa-haskell 2.0.1

David Sankel camior at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:47:24 EDT 2007

RSA-Haskell is a collection of command-line cryptography tools and a
cryptography library written in Haskell. It is intended to be useful
to anyone who wants to secure files or communications or who wants to
incorporate cryptography in their Haskell application.

Download and documentation are available at
http://www.netsuperbrain.com/rsa-haskell.html

In this 2.0.1 release I've added a bunch of documentation and
incorporated an archive with windows binaries for the command line
tools.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Enjoy!

David

--
David Sankel