[Haskell] AI Strike Force

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:04:17 EDT 2007

I think that more important than dynamic typing is the high level
abstraction provided by functional programming. And there, Haskell is
certainly lisp's equal, if not its superior. In fact, I would argue
that it's superior, due to lazy evaluation, and all its implications
(monads, infinite streams, etc.).