[Haskell] Generator Function for Prime Numbers

Jacques Carette carette at mcmaster.ca
Mon Mar 12 19:40:35 EDT 2007

And yet Taral would be wrong and Dave Feustel correct:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Prime-GeneratingPolynomial.html

There is a polynomial (of degree 25) in 26 variables which generates
only primes whenever it is positive.  Surprising, yes it is.  Note that
this polynomial is actually rarely positive!

Jacques