[Haskell] Software is at Dead End?

Tracy R Reed treed at ultraviolet.org
Tue Jan 30 20:31:24 EST 2007

Hello folks!

This article on /. (boo, hiss, I know, but it is read by many) presents
a problem looking for a solution. And Haskell may well be the solution.

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/30/1547235

I have already chimed in on the thread and I thought a few of you might
also. Seems like the perfect opportunity for some friendly haskell
advocacy since the people who read this article are more likely to be
concerned about the future of software development and looking for a
solution like Haskell.

--
Tracy R Reed                  http://ultraviolet.org
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right