[Haskell] Haskell-mode 2.2

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat Feb 10 02:27:57 EST 2007

I've just released version 2.2 of the Haskell-mode package for Emacs.
It has very few visible changes, mostly some commands to query an underlying
interactive hugs/ghci in order to get type/info about specific identifiers,
courtesy of Matthew Danish.

It does have some non-trivial changes in the indentation code and various
other minor details.  These have seen very little testing until now, so
don't be surprised to find regressions: just complain back to me.

As always, the place to find this package is:

   http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~monnier/elisp/

-- Stefan