[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.8.2

Benjamin L. Russell dekudekuplex at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 20:36:23 EST 2007

--- Juanma Barranquero <lekktu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Though, if you're using Emacs on Windows and you do
> want it to use a
> different HOME you can set
> HOME=C:\this\is\my\emacs\home as a new
> string value in the HKLM\Software\Gnu\Emacs key of
> the registry.

The registry ... I hadn't thought of that one.  Thanks
for the tip.  However, usually I steer clear of the
registry unless absolutely necessary because making a
mistake there can render Windows unbootable.

In that case, though, would you happen to know which
value in the registry would allow me to override
HOMEPATH for GHCi?

Benjamin L. Russell