[Haskell] Re: Newbie: what are the advantages of Haskell?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:55:20 EDT 2007

HTTP. We also need better availability of libraries, and a more
standard and reliable way to install them and specify their
dependencies. We could also do with a good debugger. These are being
addressed by the Google Summer of Code project.

In addition we could do will a million bindings to every obscure
library out there - libtiff and fftw have both come up in the last
week - and each one will be critical to a small number of users.