[Haskell] Re: package mounting

Frederik Eaton frederik at a5.repetae.net
Mon Oct 30 02:59:08 EST 2006

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 10:03:32PM -0400, Samuel Bronson wrote:
> On 10/25/06, Frederik Eaton <frederik at a5.repetae.net> wrote:
>
> >http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/PackageMounting
>
> It looks nice, but don't you think the -package-base flag ought to
> take both the package name *and* the mountpoint?

My intention was that -package-base specifies a base for the package
specified in the preceding -package flag, but I'll clarify it in the
document. In other words, it is an optional argument and the syntax is

  ghc ... -package PACKAGE -package-base BASE ...

(giving package PACKAGE mount point BASE)

> Otherwise, this looks like what I've wanted all along, if only I knew it ;-).

Excellent, thanks.

Frederik

--
http://ofb.net/~frederik/