[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell prerelease 0.2

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 06:19:40 EST 2006

Hi Johannes,

There is a free version of Visual Studio called Visual C++/C# Express
but it isn't extensible and Visual Haskell can't be integrated with
it. As far as I know there is an academic license that allows you to
use Visual Studio free of charge for non commercial purposes. At least
I heard that students in some Bulgarian universities are allowed to
use it. I don't know the details because I have never used the
academic version. I can't say anything about wine, perhaps you have to
try it.

Cheers,
  Krasimir