[Haskell] Haskell Weekly News: March 13, 2006

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Sat Mar 18 11:15:50 EST 2006

>> please put the Haskell-prime effort back into the into the permanent
>> top of the "News" section (does noone care about the language this
> Ok. Done.

thanks

>> since the feed covers announcements, and not all of those end up
>> with a link on haskell.org otherwise, that pointer to the feed archive
>> from the libraries and tools section is likely to be very helpful.
>
> I don't understand what you are suggesting here. Can you elaborate?

no suggestion. just appreciation!-)

I do not usually find whatever I am looking for in the libraries and
tools section, but now that the section has a link to the HWN
announcements archive, there is an increased chance of finding
things. and I wanted to point out that little addition for those like
me who had not noticed it before.

cheers,
claus