[Haskell] Haskell Weekly News: March 13, 2006

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Sat Mar 18 04:55:55 EST 2006

> So, the frontpage now has recent news, with our icfp prize at the top.
> Opinions?

do I understand correctly that the top items under "News" will be
updated manually and less frequently, to hold items that are deemed
more important, or more permanent, than the usual headline. and the
rest of it is now an automatic feed?

good in general, and thanks for making the change, but:

please put the Haskell-prime effort back into the into the permanent
top of the "News" section (does noone care about the language this
is all about??). when the time comes around for the next communities
report, it would also go in there again, for at least a month before
and after release, but for now, it is fine in the "Community" section.

since the feed covers announcements, and not all of those end up
with a link on haskell.org otherwise, that pointer to the feed archive
from the libraries and tools section is likely to be very helpful.

cheers,
claus