[Haskell] Survey of Haskell in higher education

John Hughes rjmh at cs.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 6 05:22:27 EST 2006

Before Christmas I invited people on this mailing list to complete a web
survey about the use of Haskell in higher education. Many have done
so--thank you very much! I received 126 responses from 89 universities,
accounting for 5-10,000 students taught using Haskell this academic
year. The survey is now closed, and the results are available on the web
at http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~rjmh/Wash/Survey/teaching.htm. I've put up
the raw data, together with various simple analyses.

Enjoy!

John Hughes