[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell 0.2 final

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:28:06 EST 2006

Hi Krasimir,

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:17:25 +0900, Krasimir Angelov <kr.angelov at gmail.com> wrote:
> GHC Trac has a Visual Haskell category. Please report all bugs and
> feature requests using it.

Where we have to post release engineering bug?

You agreed with including GLUT, readline, OpenAL and ALUT packages.

But final version of Visual Haskell 0.2 doen't include their
packages. Because unfortunately MinGW doesn't have their requirement
- headers and libraries - and you missed to copy that include
and lib directories.

This problems cause again and again under Windows distribution
when both GHC and MinGW are updated.

I already pointed out where you have to get OpenAL/ALUT headers
and libraries. And I don't know what versions of readline can
build readline package. So I point glut.h (MinGW has libglut.a,
but it doesn't have glut.h. I don't know why).

You can get glut.h from below url.

Best Regards,

> On 12/8/06, Krasimir Angelov <kr.angelov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Haskellers,
>> The final version of Visual Haskell 0.2 is ready:
>> http://www.haskell.org/visualhaskell

shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>