[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell 0.2 final

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:28:06 EST 2006

Hi Krasimir,

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:17:25 +0900, Krasimir Angelov <kr.angelov at gmail.com> wrote:
> GHC Trac has a Visual Haskell category. Please report all bugs and
> feature requests using it.

Where we have to post release engineering bug?

You agreed with including GLUT, readline, OpenAL and ALUT packages.

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2006-December/019966.html

But final version of Visual Haskell 0.2 doen't include their
packages. Because unfortunately MinGW doesn't have their requirement
- headers and libraries - and you missed to copy that include
and lib directories.

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/glasgow-haskell-users/2006-October/011278.html

This problems cause again and again under Windows distribution
when both GHC and MinGW are updated.

I already pointed out where you have to get OpenAL/ALUT headers
and libraries. And I don't know what versions of readline can
build readline package. So I point glut.h (MinGW has libglut.a,
but it doesn't have glut.h. I don't know why).

You can get glut.h from below url.

http://freeglut.sourceforge.net/

or

http://www.xmission.com/~nate/glut.html

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/