[Haskell] The history of Haskell

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 31 09:36:02 EDT 2006

Many of you will know that Paul Hudak, John Hughes, Phil Wadler, and I
have been writing a paper about the History of Haskell

One of the suggestions made last month was that we add a pictorial
time-line of the development of Haskell.  Bernie Pope and Don Stewart
have been kind enough to do just that.  Here is the current draft

Would you like to take a look, and let us know about
	a) factual errors?
	b) suggestions for things we might consider adding or omitting?

Of course, we can't include everything, so please do not feel slighted
by omission!  But do feel free to suggest things.

A good way to give feedback is to add to the Wiki page:

Many thanks.