[Haskell] The history of Haskell

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 11 10:37:56 EDT 2006

Friends

Some while ago I posted an announcement about our draft paper "The
History of Haskell".  A dozen or so people typed in pages of comments,
or sent us email.  Thank you so much!

I have incorporated almost everything we received, and would like to
invite your renewed attention.  You'll find Version 2 (dated 11 August)
in the same place as before:
	http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/History_of_Haskell

I have started a new Talk page so that old comments do not get mixed up
with new ones.  If you'd like to check the revisions, or suggest other
improvements, we'd love to hear from you.  Our deadline for the Final
Version is 14 Sept.  Feedback before end Aug is more likely, therefore,
to be used.

I hope I have acknowledged everyone who contributed -- please yell if
not.  However, I don't know the real names of the following (these are
their Wiki account names):

	Weihu, Joesf, Ruiz, Plareplane, Padator, Hoan, Saccade, davidk01

If you tell me who you are, I'll add you to the acks.

Thanks!

Simon