[Haskell] ANN: MissingH 0.14.2
jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Apr 13 12:28:02 EDT 2006
I'm pleased to announce the release of version 0.14.2 of MissingH.
New features since 0.14.0 include:
* New module MissingH.Path.Glob. This module expands wildcards by
examining the filesystem. For instance, given the pattern
/*bin/*sh, you might get back ["/bin/bash", "/bin/sh", "/sbin/sash"]
* New module MissingH.Path.WildMatch. This module evaluates
whether a given string matches a POSIX-style wildcard. It can also
convert such a wildcard into a regular expression for use with
* New function MissingH.List.hasAny :: Eq a => [a] -> [a] -> Bool
It returns true if the given list contains any of the elements in
the search list
* New function MissingH.IO.HVFS.vDoesExist, which returns true if the
named object exists on the filesystem, regardless of what type of
object it is
* New function MissingH.Str.escapeRe, which takes a string and makes
a regular expression that matches the string literally. It takes
care to properly escape all characters that could have special
meaning in a regular expression.
* ConfigParser now gives more helpful error messages when possible,
including section and option in most error messages
* Total number of unit tests for MissingH now stands at 716.
As always, MissingH can be downloaded from
http://quux.org/devel/missingh or, after a few days, from
MissingH.Path.Glob and WildMatch are high-level ports of similar
modules in Python.
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming
More information about the Haskell