[Haskell] how to cite the (revised) Haskell Report

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Wed Sep 14 11:07:37 EDT 2005

Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2005 11:53 schrieb Ben Horsfall:
> @article{haskell98,
>   author = {Simon {Peyton Jones} and others},
>   title = {The {Haskell} 98 Language and Libraries: The Revised Report},
>   journal = {Journal of Functional Programming},
>   volume = 13,
>   number = 1,
>   pages = {0--255},
>   month = {Jan},
>   year = 2003,
>   note = {\url{http://www.haskell.org/definition/}},
> }

Hello,

could you please give a more specific page range?

There is a situation similar to the Haskell Report with the current Scheme
report.  The Scheme report was published as volume 11, issue 1 of
Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation. The corresponding entry on
http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/journals/lisp/lisp11.html exactly
specifies the page range as 7-105 although the Scheme report is said to cover
the whole issue.

Alas, I couldn't find a page similar to the one above for the Journal of
Functional Programming.  The content information which should be available
from http://www.cambridge.org/uk/journals/JFP/ is broken.  Clicking on
"Contents (1997 onwards)" gives me an empty text file with the title
"bladerunner". :-o

Best wishes,
Wolfgang