[Haskell] Making shared libraries with Haskell

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:20:47 EDT 2005

Simon,

It appears that hs-plugins supports this functionality. I don't care
if its bundles or shared libraries so long as I can use Haskell as a
DSL in some other program (game engine is what I had in mind). hs-
plugins appears to allow this, unless you are telling me it only
works on Windows :-).

     Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/idealab