[Haskell] Survey of Haskell in Higher Education

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Mon Nov 28 14:01:22 EST 2005

Am Montag, 28. November 2005 16:39 schrieb John Hughes:
> I'm carrying out another survey of the Haskell community, this time to
> find out how Haskell is being used in university teaching.

"Roughly how many students took the course last time it was taught?"

What if this course was never thaught so far?

"Since when, roughly, has this course been taught using Haskell?"

What if this course is first thaught in spring 2006?

By the way, do proseminars (simpler form of seminars where 1st or 2nd year
undergraduate students have to give speeches) also count?

> [...]

Best wishes,
Wolfgang